i-Foundation 3rd Annual Golf Day
Silver Lakes Golf Estate, Pretoria
29 August 2019
All proceeds of this fundraiser go to the charities of the i-Foundation in Southern Africa, as we endeavor to run initiatives through i-Care that feed, clothe and maintain facilities of crèches and schools, as well as assist with transport and improving of their living conditions.
This year has been a roaring success and our biggest effort thus far:
A special thanks to our Platinum & Gold Sponsors (in alphabetical order) – without your support we could not do this!
• DPO PAYGATE
• HEADLIGHT MEDIA
• STANDARD BANK
A heartfelt thanks also to:
• All wet hole sponsors – Assign, Driverisk, Olympia International Paints, PSG Insure, Techoil Distribution, Xco
• Each supplier who contributed prizes
• Every 4-ball team who entered
A beeeeg thank you to every volunteer:
• Johann Ferreira & Cobus Delport – thank you gentlemen for bringing the sponsors on-board
• Shaun Smeda and his team for sponsoring the floating trophy, goody bags content, golf shirts & caps to Intercape teams
• The amazing Registration Team: Magda Nortjé, Helena Reinecke, Amanda Taljaard, Khomotso Rapetswa
• Magda Nortjé: Venue arrangements & decoration
• Cobus Delport: Painting of raffles wheelbarrow, sponsoring water
• Philip Nortjé: Sponsoring the name tags & taking care of logistics
• Mathilda le Roux & Elaine Jacobs: for taking the fun pics 😉
• Theron Uys (Bluemarket): Tee Sheet, bringing sponsors on-board
• Daleen du Plessis (Silver Lakes golf & wildlife estate) - you always go the extra mile
2nd Annual Golf Day at Silver Lakes Golf Estate
30 August 2018
All proceeds of this fundraiser goes to the charities of the i-Foundation in the North and Africa, and we are grateful towards Ria Wessels-Maluleke (Olievenhoutbosch Christian School in Pretoria), as well as Sara Vilaca (Office Supervisor in Maputo on behalf of Life Child Children’s Village in Mozambique) who both accepted their cheques in person.
A special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors: MAN and HEADLIGHT MEDIA, as well as our Golden Sponsor, ABSA whose contributions made this event special. Our competition winners were the Engenoil 4-ball team – well done guys!
Thank you to:
Every supplier who contributed to making our day special
Shaun Smeda and his whole team for sponsoring the beautiful floating trophy, drawstring goody bags, Intercape golf shirts and water.
Intercape Management for supporting this day by getting our suppliers onboard, entering 4-balls, obtaining prizes, sponsorships, etc.
Registration Team: Magda Nortjé, Renée Bam, Helena Reinecke, Nerina Lombard
Tables arrangement & decoration: Magda Nortjé
Jana van der Merwe for taking the beautiful photos
Daleen du Plessis from Silver Lakes Golf Estate for going the extra mile
Driving it Home at Waterkloof Golf Club
26 OCTOBER 2017
Our first annual event in aid of the i-Foundation NPC was a huge success, thanks to our suppliers and Intercape management and staff who supported us. We managed to get 16 4-ball teams, translating into 64 players onto the field around 11h00. The day started a bit cold, but quickly warmed up to a sunny Pretoria day amidst flowering jacaranda trees.
Congratulations to Assupol (Tuks Cricket) on their first prize, as well as Volvo on the best branded hole.
We had loads of fun at the evening prizegiving function which included raffles, sport memorabilia auction and laughter galore!
All proceeds generated will be donated to the charities we support.
MD: The i-Foundation NPC, Intercape